Vee and Wedge Belt Drive
V belts, or Vee belts are endless power transmission belts. They have a trapezoidal cross section, fitting into a V-shaped groove.
As the driving surfaces are both sides of the V they transmit higher torque at less width and tension than a flat belt. For Drives with smaller Pulleys or a need to transmit greater power we recommend fitting Raw Edge Cogged Belts in place of Wrapped style Belts.
Full stock of Vee/Wedge Belts and Pulley's/Bushes held in stock for same day collection or next day delivery in Wrapped and Raw Edge Cogged construction.
- Wedge SPZ/ SPA/ SPB/ SPC Sections
- Classical Vee A / B / C Sections
- We specialise in supplying Industrial Belts to business customers.
- We concentrate on the industrial market meaning we are able to offer an unparalleled selection from stock
- We ship belts to customers all over Europe and Worldwide.
- Flexible delivery options right up to same-day courier or motorcycle/taxi delivery to make sure that your belts arrive swiftly ensuring your operation can get back into production in the smallest amount of time.