Thrust Ball Bearings
Thrust ball bearings are available in two types, single direction and double direction.
Brass Cages as standard but bigger units supplied in Steel. 51 and 52 series available from stock
- Accommodates axial loads in one direction
- Locates a shaft in one direction without any radial loads
- The unit is made up of a shaft washer with raceway groove, a ball and cage thrust assembly and a housing washer with raceway groove.
- Easy fitting with all parts being separable
- Accommodates axial loads working in both directions.
- Comprised of one shaft washer with a raceway groove in each face, two ball and cage thrust assemblies and two housing washers with raceway groove
- Easy fitting with all parts being separable.