Deep Groove Ball Bearings
The most popular bearing type to be found in a wide range of operating conditions. Designed to carry both redial and axial loads and for easy fitting and maintenance. Most other ball bearings are a variation on this type.
A comprehensive range is available 6000, 61800, 61900, 6200 and 6300 series with various options of internal clearance CN, C2, C3, C4 and C5
They are available as open bearings or with Rubber Seals or Metal Shields.
- Z or 2Z = 1 or 2 Metal Shields
- RS and 2RS = 1 or 2 Rubber seals
- N and Nr = Snap ring groove or snap ring groove & snap ring
Variations on the standard types are:
- Constructed of Stainless Steel
- Full Compliment Deep groove with filling slots
- Double row deep groove