Flat Belts - Mafdel Thermoweldable Belting
There is a large choice of conveyor belts in mono material polyurethane or polyester elastomer, in various harnesses from 85 degrees shore 'A' to 100 degrees shore 'A'.
High resistance to cuts, abrasion, chemical products as well as ease of onsite joining make our conveyor belts highly popular in many industrial sectors.
With our choice of materials and ply-free surfaces the food handling range is in accordance with the strictest European and international standards, whether FDA/USDA or CE.
There is a significant reduction in water and detergent consumption.
Maintenance delays are also radically reduced.
- Del/Roc ivory 100 ShA 55 ShD smooth/smooth
- Del/Roc blue 100 ShA 55 ShD smooth/smooth
- Del/Roc blue 100 ShA 55 ShD diamond-embossed/smooth
- Del/Flex green 93 ShA smooth/smooth
- Del/Flex white 93 ShA smooth/smooth
- Del/Flex blue 93 ShA smooth/smooth
- Del/Flex blue 93 ShA diamond-embossed/smooth
- Del/Flex white 93 ShA reinforcement-ply/smooth
- Souplex green 85 ShA smooth/smooth
- Souplex white 85 ShA smooth/smooth
- Souplex blue 85 ShA smooth/smooth
- Totalgrip surface clear 70 ShA smooth/smooth
- Special primaflex black 90 ShA smooth or brushed/smooth