5 Sep 2014
INMOTION announced its new product INMOTION S1, an electric unicycle, today at IFA 2014 in Berlin, Germany. INMOTION S1 has an innovative design that provides easy ride and smooth running experience. The advanced self-balancing technology powered by INMOTION sets a new standard that ensures safe riding and consistent reliability.
Humanistic Design for A Life Style
The touch panel, stylish and waterproof, allows you to swipe your fingers to switch the INMOTION S1 on or off. The 2 big cushion pads on each side give a soft touch feeling and great comfort. There is also rubber protection on each footboard to protect your feet from being injured by metal. For the users' safety and comfort, the S1 comes with front and tail lights: they both illuminate in 2 colors and switch automatically in response to your driving directions.
- Embedded draw up handlebar;
- Pneumatic tires for a comfortable ride;
- Fully enclosed touch panel;
- Front and tail indicating lights;
- All-around protection;
- Powerful mobile application;
- Advanced battery management technology;
- Bluetooth-enabled stereo audio;
- Colorful SCV body (blue, red, yellow, green or silver)
Aaron GUO, International Business Director of INMOTION, said, "INMOTION S1 is one of the many upcoming new products. As the company that ranked top 1 in the business, INMOTION is committed to providing customers with enhanced riding experience."